Yup, those would be bras. Someday, I will add my old unwanted unmentionable for all to see.
But alas, this tree has since been cut down and then burned.
Yup. Those are shoes. I think it started as a charity donation, then exploded from there.
This tree has also since been cut down and burned. That was the same day that the music died.
I'm pretty darn sure this is the tallest building in St. George. And Whitest, therefore purest.
It's true, I really did go to the Dixie.
The second or third day I was in Zion, it rained a torrential rain.
I thought flash floods were only a myth. I've since come to a nearly complete understanding of flash floods. Every time it rains in Zion, waterfalls pop up every where! And the canyon is transformed into this other world, and it's beautiful. August is part of monsoon season here in southern Utah, so there are many beautiful moments. And there were little frogs everywhere! And tiny lizards! It was great! Watching those frogs hop around, could do nothing but bring me joy every time.
To the left is my friend underneath the lower employee falls.
It received that name after an employee committed suicide by jumping off the cliff, and is located behind the employee RV park. My camera got so much sand in the buttons, the zoom toggle is askew to this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment