Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Idea

Within the last 10 years there has been this major trend of blogs, in case you haven't noticed. I have never been one to seek out these said blogs, because, let's be honest, I have more important things to do, like dusting the ceiling. Nor have I ever desired to author my own blog, until about a month ago. My beloved sister told me I should start a blog. I informed her that I have nothing to blog about because I have no children, a husband, or an over-active creative hand. Then she reminded me that funny things happen to me all the time. So my intention is that this will be a way to remind myself that I have an awesome life, and I do awesome things. And sometimes I might write in a format of letters to my sister, because that's sometimes the only way I know how to express myself, is through a personal appeal. So here goes another project....

No comments:

Post a Comment